Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just a sneak peak!

Here is just a sneak peak of all of my October crafts. Sam and I just finished watching the presidential debate (recorded) and I don't have the energy to write tonight. But tomorrow is my day off and I will blog all the details!

All the Tillman (and Kerr) men after the antelope hunt in Wyoming

Mary (my cousin's wife and my good girl friend) and I at the
LDS Women's Conference in SLC

Me in the center of the FABULOUS new
City Creek Center in SLC

Saw this 'pumpkin specimen board' on Pintrest and HAD to make
Cost to make was $3



My darling Halloween pillows I made, cost per pillow was about $3
I cut out each bat and had to sew each one on, so tedious but worth it!

My cute cute pumpkins, hand cut each pumpkin piece and hand frayed the fabric
My spooktacular Halloween mantel, only cost $3




Our temple picture covered in spider webs, Sam said this was a no no lol

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it all. You are just so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that Sam disapproved of the spider web temple frame, I hope you overruled him on this one

    ReplyDelete