Thursday, August 8, 2013

July Part 1- 4th of July

Well, because July was so fun and SO busy I haven't had time to post any of our great fun. So today I am creating a 4 part post of our past month of July. Enjoy!

So Sam and I hosted the 4th of July family party at our house. This post is basically to document how 'Martha Stewart crazy' I went for the event. I told Sam it was like a mini 4th of July Wedding, which he thought was a ridiculous analogy. Anyway, I really enjoyed making the patriotic pennant banners and pinwheels, as well as the heavily food-colored 'fireworks' cake. In addition to the lovely decor (if I do say so myself) we ate sliders and delicious sides. Once again, no pictures of actual family, oh well, I promise they do exist.






















No comments:

Post a Comment