Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mini Apartment Tour

I turned the top of our bulky entertainment center to a mantle-like display!




One of our favorite wedding presents from all of my mom's siblings

Continuing with the peacock theme... and I made the coasters, one of my many projects

The shelves above the office desk, love the rhino and TJMaxx for selling it

My cute cute aprons hanging in our kitchen

My favorite project yet, a picture featuring our states and cities where we've lived... still want to put vinyl underneath that says, 'Home is where your heart is'

My creative solution for all of our kitchen gadgets! Our kitchen theme is purple and green! Ryan, Mary and Justin Burr gave us really cute place mats and matching napkins that inspired the colors!

Just a small glimpse into our bedroom, featuring our luxurious bed!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing my wedding present to you in these pictures :)....and I also love, love, love, love your art projects of the states....such a cute idea, I may just have to steal it!....love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It looks great. I need to come see it in person now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, I LOVE that you have a blog! I just wanted to tell you that your project with the states you've lived in was one that I did, too. I got it off of Pinterest...which I love. :)

    ReplyDelete